Excellent opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding industry leader with unlimited potential for growth within.
Phoenix Fire and Security was given the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Mircom MVP award for the nation's fastest growing company.
We are looking to add a few key players to our already dynamic team!
If you have the drive and desire to be the best you can be in our field of work – apply today!
Currently we have more than one position that we are looking to add for the right person(s).
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Service and/or installation, programming, troubleshooting, maintenance and overall operation of addressable and non-addressable fire alarm systems
- Perform required inspections of Fire Alarm systems
- Low voltage wiring, RMT/Rigid Pipe-Work
- Educated in NFPA 72 Codes & Standards
- Ability to be in the On-Call rotation for Fire Alarm related afterhours/emergency service issues/needs as well as any FDNY Inspections that take place afterhours
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs schematics and operational/product manuals
- Must be able to work in NYC - most of our client base in within the 5 boroughs with some clients in New Jersey
- High School or equivalent (Preferably Trade School Diploma)
- Programming of Addressable Fire Alarm systems (Mircom Certification is Not Necessary to Apply)
- Electrical/Fire Alarm Installation/Programming/Servicing: 3 years min
- NYC Certificate of Fitness S-98 (Fire Alarm System Inspection, Test and Service Technician)
- Nicet Certification - Level I (Minimum)
- OSHA 30 Certified
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Alarm Technician: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required