Tritech Staffing is seeking On-Site Audio Visual Operations Engineer for a prestigious company in New York City, NY. The selected candidate will participate in the operation, setup, and support of audiovisual equipment; will perform routine maintenance and troubleshoot malfunctions of AV equipment.
You will be accountable for the overall customer satisfaction of the equipment operations. This position requires professional interface with diverse clientele to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Day to day on-site AV & VTC production & operations
- AV/Technical knowledge of current conference room technology (Crestron, Cisco, etc.)
- Preventative maintenance room checks each day (start and finish). Basic equipment tests.
- AV setup for executive level meetings (sharing content to displays, initiating video and audio calls)
- Ability to perform basic AV maintenance (replacing bad HDMI cables, dongles, etc.)
- Identify larger issues, initiating and managing the process of repair tickets with any AV Service Provider currently under contract.
- Position requires regular and consistent coordination and follow up with Office Services and Communications Department and/or individual clients with regards to all scheduled meeting requests
- Ensure all equipment is shut down and in cases where portables are involved secured for next business day
- Testing of each individual piece of equipment ensure equipment is set to factory specifications to obtain optimum performance report system problems immediately including solutions and/or recommendations
- Review schedules for next day requests to ensure equipment is operational
- Connect video conference calls as needed
- Ensure video or pc is properly displayed
- Maintain inventory of A/V consumables for fixed and portable equipment
- Replace A/V consumables as necessary
- Ensure media is properly viewed
- Adjust and clean fixed and AV equipment per manufacturers recommendations
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Crestron: 2 years (Preferred)
- Webex: 2 years (Preferred)
- Audio Visual: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma