- Coordination of Don January Golf Tournament, conference/NCAA Tournaments and Championships, UNT Student Athlete Awards Banquet, and other outside events held at UNT athletics facilities.
- Coordinate NCAA Annual Audit and Athletic Department Event Audits.
- Work with UNT Athletics Business Office to match Revenue and University ledgers.
- Prepare detailed financial reports of ticket sales, development funds, sponsorships, potential commission sales reports and special event revenue while ensuring reporting is systematic and consistent for management needs.
- Assist with management in day to day operations & sales of the Ticket Office (Access Management, System Functions, & TREZ).
- Oversees all facets of season ticket renewals, including inventory management, invoicing accounts, and seat relocations.
- Assist in managing FTE, PT, Interns, and game day staff.
- Effectively manage Paciolan Development/Ticketing system, maintaining superior knowledge of system operations. Implement all aspects of Paciolan including updates, maintenance, and staff training and access with respect to employee roles.
- Builds and verifies price codes for season and individual game events as business dictates (price code management, reporting, ticket fulfillment).
- Executes monthly payment plans (manually) and provides sales and service teams with a report of non-compliant accounts (Processes and reviews renewal sales contracts).
- Help coordinate the hiring of game day staff. Responsible for overseeing game day staff providing exemplary service to patrons at the box office ticket windows & assisting guests with reprints, lost will call, and other season ticket holder and/or customer issues.
- Serve as the Box Office Manager on Duty/Primary Contact for all North Texas Football, Men's Basketball, Women's Soccer, and Volleyball games.
- Monitors and verifies all game day systems daily while quickly and efficiently working through solutions with our partners to reduce system downtime (Paciolan Development/Ticketing software, FEVO, Experience, ParkHub, Janam ticket scanners, financial/cash reconciliation, & reporting).
- Provide exceptional customer service while working with account holders and prospective customers by phone, e-mail and in person, servicing customer's needs.
- Assists Senior Associate AD with developing ticketing initiatives to generate revenue.
- Executes all sales initiatives including special offer builds, price code management and reporting, and manages the ticket fulfillment process;
- Responsible for day-to-day cash handling oversight of staff & process/executing deposits within guidelines of North Texas. Maintain database of cash handling cashiers (training and updated representatives for fiscal year).
- Develop and implement Ticket Operations for home, road, and postseason contests.
- Implement and adhere to, in conjunction with Athletic Business Office, Policies and Procedures including Cash Handling, Cashiers Training and Onboarding/Training for New Staff.
- Assist with campaigns such as outbound efforts (renewal sales) when tasked/called upon from Senior Associate AD.
- Assist the Athletic Development Office with maintaining donor accounts.
- Responsible for financial accounting of all athletic Accounts, Sponsors, and Donors.
- Knowledge of NCAA Compliance Rules and Regulations as it relates to distributing complimentary tickets for student-athletes.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in in related field and two years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience. The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- Two years of ticketing operations experience with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of collegiate athletic ticket operations, sales Initiatives, reaching revenue and attendance goals, and execution of timelines. Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of others.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume, a cover letter and a list of three professional references with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Salary Commensurate with Experience