- Word Processing
- Account Management
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Supervising Experience
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Matching
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
To reduce the risk of exposure and to ensure the safety of our employees during the COVID-19 outbreak, we have closed our office buildings (as of Friday, March 20th) and large majority of our employees are currently working from home; because of the current working conditions, we wanted to make you aware that recruitment for this position will take longer than our normal 6-8 week average.
At Delta Dental, we have a passion for making people smile. And every day, our employees work to make that passion come to life. We have been in existence since 1982 and have been voted Arkansas' Best Places to Work for six years in a row. We are looking for a member of our team who is passionate about our mission to improve the oral health of Arkansans and ready to make a difference.
We have four core values that we stand by at Delta Dental of Arkansas:
Act with Integrity
Focus on Community
We believe in supporting our employees through a multitude of fantastic benefits:
Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
Excellent insurance package including fully paid dental, short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
401(k) matching and profit sharing plan
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall management of account retention for Delta Dental Plan of Arkansas, Inc. which includes accountability for the administration of renewal activity, relationships with agents/brokers, as well as, relationships with all direct accounts; coordination of any employer group changes.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Directly manages the top three (3) to five (5) clients totaling over 150,000 primary subscribers.
2. Responsible for management and oversight of the account management team of seven (7) employees.
3. Holds staff accountable for creating, maintaining, and building relationships with the clients and brokers.
4. Interviews, hires, trains, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure sales and retention goals are achieved.
5. Develops strategy for retention and growth of the existing client base while ensuring that the account management team delivers cost-efficient, quality service.
6. Develops and implements short and long term strategy, goals, and objectives.
7. Implement processes or procedures that will improve the customer's experience with the account management team.
8. Develops, recommends, and enforces policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of operations to meet department goals and objectives.
9. Develops, recommends, and monitors the annual department budget for account management.
10. Responsible for solving elevated issues from clients and brokers.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Position requires a college degree in Marketing or a related field such as Business, a current Life & Health License from the State of Arkansas, five years account management experience, 5 years supervisory experience and the ability to respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or member of the business community, and basic experience working with PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.