The Hospitality Leader is responsible for working with the General Manager to coordinate all activities to provide a high level of service to all guests and patrons at Maple Ranch. This position will organize Associates and their tasks in order to maintain a high standard of professionalism and efficiency.
- Work hand in hand with the Events Coordinator and group planners to execute flawless events.
- Understand Caterease and assist with client database management to ensure proper billing and record keeping after events.
- Ensure Staff is scheduled for any and all upcoming events.
- Execute liquor and beer inventories weekly and create new orders and facilitate pick-ups.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of site facilities on an ongoing basis.
- Execute weekly resets and F&B inventory for applicable site facilities.
- Assist the Chef with F&B inventory and building supplies for ordering.
- Assist with the acquisition of necessary supplies, including food and beverages.
- Oversee the maintenance, cleaning, organization and return of tables, chairs and equipment before and after events.
- Conduct continued education and training for service Staff to ensure all Associates understand the Maple Ranch experience and its elite expectations.
- Inspect buildings and property, test equipment, check for maintenance and be the “Eye of the Guest.”
- Assist with the cleaning and upkeep of all buildings.
- Create checklists documenting needed new procedures, and update those checklists as new procedures become standard
- Assist other Managers on existing projects.
- Complete specific, assigned duties over and above general or weekly duties.
- Assist with set-up, takedown and space transition of all events and functions.
- Fill in any shift when coverage is necessary.
- Create necessary signage and menus for meal periods.
- Represent Maple Ranch in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions as assigned.
- Highly motivated and energetic attitude.
- Friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain an organized work environment and structure.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of F&B hospitality management required.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills.
- Proven management skills in a hospitality environment.
- Ability to motivate Associates to meet and exceed operational goals.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
Job Type: Full-time