National hospitality group seeking a seasoned Director of Operations to oversee the Northeast region (based in Connecticut). This position will report directly to the executive team and will be responsible for oversight of three restaurants and ad hoc special projects. Position could lead to greater oversight both domestically and internationally.
The ideal candidate will have upscale/fine dining multi unit restaurant management experience with exposure to revenues in excess of $25mm. Will have a trackrecord in balancing the delivery of programs and quality service against the realities of a budget.
- At least 10 years of operational/management experience in an upscale restaurant environment
- Strong "hands-on" leadership style
- Ability to lead and motivate a team towards meeting individual and company goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional quotient
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to synthesize date quickly
- Ability to travel frequently, potentially internationally and for long periods of time
- Exposure to hotel setting a plus
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Health and dental insurance
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance