Account Manager (Stellantis)
Michigan, North America
Who are we:
Antolin is a leading global automotive supplier, we are experts in designing, manufacturing, and supplying innovative solutions for vehicles around the world. Our product portfolio includes trim, headliners, and acoustic systems, as well as lighting and other interior systems. We offer comprehensive solutions with a focus on quality, safety, and sustainability. Our products are used in many of the world’s leading car brands, including JLR, BMW, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and Ford.
What we offer:
- You will be part of a highly engaged multinational with international career opportunities.
- We offer you a learning journey adapted to your professional experience.
- You will work on international projects for world- renowned companies in Automotive sector.
- You can find an Open Environment to learn new technologies.
- We can offer you a competitive salary, benefits and valuable OEM discounts.
The aim of this position is to manage a book of business by their supervisor and in line with management expectation and direction.
- Developing piece price breakdowns for all new and existing parts, maintain records of prices/ costs and support marketing activity. Provide information on volumes and pricing for Budgets, maintain Corporate Database.
- Support and attend customer meetings.
- Act as the liaison between Engineering, Costing, Purchasing, Program Management and Plants.
- Support Customer VAVE activities, and enter and track cost reduction activity.
- Answer internal IQRs/PCABs and enter customer RFQs (online) production parts.
- Meet with cost analyst to negotiate all quote activity (open pricing). Provide breakdowns for tooling and piece price gather documentation/backup and meet with analyst to finalize pricing. Review Customer Scorecards/Dashboards/Performance Reports/KPI's and provide support and guidance to better our rating. Tool Audits.
- Manage and quote Temporary Engineering Changes.
- Negotiate and settle prices (prototype/ production/ service parts and tooling) of programs in development and in production.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
- At least 3 years' sales experience in automotive or related field.
- Account Management experience with OEM customers preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organisational skills.
- May require travel.
Here at Antolin, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workplace. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of these protected characteristics. We encourage applications from all individuals and strongly support diversity in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive environment for everyone, and we are committed to treating everyone in a fair and equitable manner. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
DREAM. DARE. DO