The Shield Co. Management / EcoShield Pest Solutions is one of the fastest growing pest control companies in the country! Simply stated, we provide comprehensive solutions for pest-free living, but our purpose is to spread happiness. We accomplish that by delivering above and beyond experiences, not only to our customers but also to our employees, partners, and communities, who we consider family.
Currently, we are hiring for Pest Control Start Technicians in your area! Positions are available for those seasoned in the pest control industry or those just starting out. We welcome all applicants, but have found the most success in hiring outgoing, personable, and service-oriented individuals who operate with a strong work ethic, integrity, and a customer-centric attitude.
If this sounds like you, come join the team and start spreading happiness by keeping bugs out of our customer’s beds, barbecues, bungalows, and businesses!
Pay and Benefits
The Company is proud to offer competitive pay, growth opportunities, full benefits, and monthly/quarterly/annual bonuses (in applicable positions)!
For this role, we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate ($16/hr + bonuses)
- Additional compensation opportunities
- Paid time offSick/Safe time - 1 hour per every 30 hours worked with a maximum of 80 hours annually
Paid Vacation10 company-paid holidays
- Benefits (employee as well as family)Medical
Health Savings Account (HSA)DentalVisionVoluntary LifeShort-Term and Long-Term Disability401(k), with match of 100% of the first 3% of each employee’s contribution and 50% of the next 2%Employee Assistance ProgramRally Health and Wellness ProgramEmployee and Friends/Family Discounted Pest Control ServicesWhat will I be doing in this position?
We understand that we cannot list every single task that you will do in this position, but below is an overview of our expectations:
Our Start Technicians are responsible for performing our first application for our new customers. Being detail-oriented and providing exceptional customer service are imperative in this role.
- Performing indoor and outdoor applications for customers.
- Interacting with customers and explaining service features and benefits.
- Following scheduled routes, communicating with office staff and managers and maintaining accurate and organized records.
- Delivering 5-star customer service.
- Maintaining equipment, vehicle, and personal safety equipment in clean and working order.
- Utilizing technology to manage appointments and maintain customer records.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, under or over objects.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions and can be regularly exposed to extreme temperatures, including wet and/or humid conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road