State of the Art General Dentistry Practice seeking an experienced Front Desk Coordinator.
Applicant must possess the following skills/experience:
- At least 1 year of Front Desk Dental Office experience
- Eaglesoft dental office software or comparable Dental office software a must
- Must be consistently reliable. Possess maturity and a solid work ethic
- Familiarity with treatment plans, co-pays, postings, arranging financial agreement to patients prior to scheduling.
- Checking insurance eligibility and coverage prior to booking appointments.
- Effectively able to field and schedule Dental Patients according to office protocols.
- Exemplary attention to detail and leaves no task unfinished
- Understands continual ongoing task training and job duties will be added on a regular basis
- Expect and be prepared for busy and unpredictable daily changes, willing to accommodate without distress
- Significant interpersonal communication among staff and management
Business Hours(NOT all hours to be worked by the employee)
Monday: 7 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 1 PM (alternate)
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Life and LTD benefits
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time