We’re hiring mid-level designers for our Chicago team. If you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial and hospitality interior design, we’d love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture/interior design required
- 3 plus years of experience in commercial and hospitality interior design
- Strong skills in SketchUp, Revit, Adobe, and other 2D & 3D design software
- Knowledge of industry FF&E specifications
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in and out of the office
- Located in or willing to move to Chicago, IL
- Create strong presentations and design studies. Prepare 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings and build models for client/project team review.
- Lead and facilitate all aspects of a project, from coordinating brainstorming sessions to providing constructive feedback to executing production details.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors to obtain specifications and samples.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Supplemental pay types:
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Sketchup: 2 years (Required)
- Revit: 2 years (Required)
- Professional Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Chicago, IL 60603 (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chicago, IL 60603