Hall Equities Group is a privately held management firm located in well-appointed and easily accessible offices in downtown Walnut Creek. Our company is team-oriented and high energy. We have an immediate opening for a Construction Contract Administrator.
Our organization consists of several management companies. Our development/property management company oversees a diversified portfolio of client-owned real estate properties, including holdings in the Retail, Multi-Family Residential, Office, and Industrial markets. Separately, we have a hospitality management company which operates a high-growth chain of hotels across the United States. Our newest venture involves the development/management of a sports complex which provides specialty high-performance athletic training.
This individual should be able to systematically and efficiently manage contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be exceptionally organized, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and actively respond to requests by team members.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Degree in Business, Management or related area of study.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Construction Contract Administrator in residential or commercial construction.
- Experience in CMiC Construction Software
- An understanding of the RFI, RFP, Change Order and Submittal Process.
- Ability to write Contracts, Purchase Orders and Change Orders.
- Understanding of insurance requirements and compliance.
- Experience managing priorities among multiple projects.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team environment.
- Superior communication skills; especially via email and formal correspondence.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office programs, i.e. MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with adhering to Logs, Checklists and other management tools including the system software project management program.
- Provide overall support to Project Management and Construction Services Division.
Position also performs a variety of clerical functions in support of the project management team, including setting up and maintaining new vendors/contractors/subcontractors in the software system.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, 401K, bonuses, etc., to be tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. For immediate consideration, please reply to this ad with your cover letter, resume, and salary history.