SUMMARY: The Financial Analyst position is responsible for driving the successful execution of consolidated financial reporting and maintenance of the financial reporting system. This position also is responsible for monthly financial analysis, routine forecasting, and the annual budget process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the organization’s vision and strategy and demonstrate initiative and personal accountability to meet work demands according to the highest standard
- Serve as an on-demand business partner to others throughout the business
- Develop, maintain, and disburse specified reporting & analysis to managers, senior executives and ownership groups as requested
- Explain complicated financial topics in an understandable manner to non-finance professionals.
- Lead development of budgets and forecasts
- Develop and generate monthly variance from budget analyses and MD&A commentary
- Lead transition from Solomon to Oracle ERP from a financial reporting perspective
- Assist accounting colleagues with monthly, quarterly, and annual close responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
COMPLEXITY OF WORK: Non-routine; general polices applied to frequently changing situations.
RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE WORK GROUP: Influences decisions of moderate nature requiring high degree of tact.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Required: A Bachelor Degree from a 4 yr. college or University.
Preferred a Master's degree in Business Administration
Experience: 1-3 years in Financial or general business analysis
PIKE ENGINEERING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift