The ERP Senior Database Administrator/SQL Developer will play a critical role in advancing our client's Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) ERP environment. This critical platform directly supports our growing Omni-Channel Retail business, including all aspects of our Procurement, Contact Center, Order Management, Retail Point of Sales (POS), Fulfillment and Financial processes.
The successful candidate will utilize their experience with Microsoft AX and/or Dynamics ERP platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilities. You will join a rapidly growing business and IT organization, and work directly with the business leaders who utilize the platform. You will also work directly with Microsoft to keep up with emerging trends and capabilities, as well as to resolve technical issues.
- Responsible for D365 Database including performance
- Develop code to pull D365 Data and Analyze information for the business
- Develop Specific Integrations for third part interfaces
- Work on improving D365 performance
- Work on Azure Databases for optimizations and analytics
- Monitor and track system processing and performance indicators and evaluate options to address technical performance issues (i.e. indexing database tables, etc.)
- Participate on project teams in order to deliver new functionality required to support our growing Omni-Channel business model.
- 3-5+ years' experience working as a DBA/SQL developer with ERP solutions
- 3-5+ years using Microsoft SQL server and creating stored procedures/tables and views
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree strongly preferred
- Experience interfacing to third party systems from an ERP
- Experience working in project teams of IT and Business Users
- Experience working with IT vendors, 3rd party resources, including off shore
- Working knowledge of retail industry, with multi-channel retailers a significant plus
- Proven analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and project lifecycle skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year