Baltimore Life’s most successful new reps have come from various backgrounds including: teachers, bankers, counselors, real estate agents, mortgage professionals, pharmaceutical sales and restaurant managers . A career in Insurance Sales has offered these individuals independence, the ability to determine their own income while truly helping make an impact on people’s lives.
Insurance Sales Agent Responsibilities :
- Identify prospects in our target market
- Meet with potential customers and, using specific needs analysis tools, determine potential areas of need based on long-range financial objectives
- Make product recommendations to fit both the need and the client's budget
- Build and maintain a long-term relationship with the client, conducting a review at least annually
- Service existing customers as required
Insurance Sales Agent Qualifications:
- Entry Level Position - We will train you as long as you're coachable and career focused
- At least 1 year experience in sales preferred - Insurance Sales is a plus!
- Successful work or academic record
- Genuine desire to help people
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly Ethical
- 18 week fixed training allowance, competitive commission and 60% personal override on commission
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Centralized, company-paid training
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement
- 401K with dollar-for dollar employer match to 4% and additional 2% contribution (after 1 year’s service)
- Health, life and dental coverage (effective on your first day of full time employment). Company contributes generously to the cost of these benefits.
- High quality marketing support at no cost to you. Our marketing support is designed to help you get in front of more prospects.
- Experienced, talented support staff in each office
- Experienced, professional attentive management
- First Class Sales Conferences…our 2019 convention will be held in Aruba
Job Type: Full-time
- insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Life and Health Insurance (Required)