Make your mark at Hallmark!
Order Processors at Hallmark are an integral part of making sure our retailers are receiving the correct product to sell to our consumers.
Why do I want to work for Hallmark?
Hallmark is over 100 years old, and as an established company that is experiencing a period of growth, you will have the peace of mind that you are working for a stable organization.
Hallmark’s Order Processor role starts at $15.46 per hour
Hallmark offers competitive rates on Medical, Dental and Vision insurance starting on your 31st day of employment. Paid time off is also offered after 30 days as well as several company-paid holidays. Additionally, Hallmark offers tuition reimbursement (including vo-tech certificate programs)
, adoption assistance, 401(k), life insurance, and significant product discounts.
Hallmark’s biggest resource is its employees. This resource is so important, in fact, that it is at the core of Hallmark’s Beliefs & Values – a well-known set of standards that all “Hallmarkers” live and work by. The leadership teams focus on developing and promoting their workforce to build a strong legacy of knowledgeable employees with diverse skill sets.
Things you need to know about working as an Order Processor at Hallmark’s Liberty Distribution Center:
First and foremost, our 1.7 million square foot distribution center is Climate Controlled.
Our facility will be kept at a comfortable temperature year-round, so there will be no excessive temperatures in the summer or winter. Our Order Processors (OP’s) are the last individuals to touch our product before it gets to the retailers. The OP will fill retail orders using a variety of pick mediums, so flexibility is key in this role. OP’s fill customer orders using computer-generated documents to pick from fill bins and may utilize pick to light technology and other automated equipment. All OP’s are continuously evaluated on their speed using a point-rate system and the quality of their work.
Important things to know:
- This position is quite physical and requires the ability to walk 7-10 miles per day (up to 15 miles per day when overtime is required).
- Overtime is sometimes required, but you will have the ability to complete overtime hours when it works for your schedule. Hallmark prides itself on the flexible work options we provide to our employees.
- Additionally, this position requires bending, stooping, and lifting frequently every day.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
(must-haves for this job):
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to constantly stand, walk, push/pull, and reach above shoulder level
- Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 30 pounds constantly, up to 40 pounds frequently, and up to 60 pounds occasionally
(what we’d like you to have for this job):
- Previous order processing/pick and pull experience.
- Strong concentration skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to rapidly read and process numeric information.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate a PC in a Windows environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- This position is primarily located at the Hallmark Distribution Center in Liberty, MO. Occasional work at the Carefree Caves in Independence, MO may be required.
- This is a 2nd shift or 3rd shift opportunity
- 2nd shift is Monday - Friday 2:30 - 11:00 pm
- 3rd shift is Sunday night - Friday morning 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
- If applying, must be open to working either shift
- Starting pay is $15.46 per hour with an additional $0.65 shift premium for working 2nd shift and $0.75 shift premium for working 3rd shift
- Order Processors may be loaned to other departments to help us during our holiday peak season; those loaned out will return to Order Processing training after the end of peak season
- Occasional work on a fully OSHA compliant mezzanine level 13.5 feet above floor level and accessible by stairs is required.
- Occasionally, Order Processors may be required to work temporary assignments in other areas and jobs throughout the facility.
Hallmark believes in enriching the lives of our employees by offering benefit programs to help you:
- Take care of you and yours: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as discounts on elder care, child care, education assistance and adoption assistance.
- Save for your future: Through profit sharing, you share in the success of Hallmark. We also offer a 4% match on 401(k) contributions.
- Enjoy your time: Maximize your work-life balance through Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, community volunteer opportunities and discounts on product, entertainment venues, amusement parks and sporting events.
- And More!
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.