Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Building Solutions installs and maintains building management systems in commercial and government buildings globally. We are revolutionizing the way we serve our customers by developing value propositions that go beyond traditional facility management and provide post-installation service to increase the timeliness, scope and business impact of our service approach. Our employees are “Futureshapers” – the difference makers, the dreamers, the doers – who are solving our customer’s biggest challenges and transforming the world around us.
The Global Service Parts Offering Manager will be responsible for defining a best-in-class customer experience for providing spare parts and repair services for building management systems, including HVAC, video, fire, and access control.
KEY INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/DELIVERABLES
- Perform voice of the customer research to identify and clearly define needs around parts and service for building management systems
- Maintain the right portfolio of parts and services to best meet customer needs while achieving profitability targets
- Support sales and operation teams with developing value propositions, processes and pricing tools
- Partner with teams that develop the hardware and software solutions for building management to ensure a platform focus that helps strengthen ongoing relationship with the customer for increasing share of wallet
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of professional business/projects experience including experience in a Marketing and Commercial role within a service organization
- 5 years of experience in a complex organization.
- Passion about delivering great customer experience
- Data analytics know how
- Experience in parts distribution, retail or e-tail, or a service-based business, including ownership of P&L
- Commercial and financial acumen and experience in developing business cases
- Knowledge of controls and building management, real estate services industry
715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA