Want to utilize your SharePoint development & administration experience in a collaborative environment that values your expertise? If you have at least 5 years of design and administration experience and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of team members, join our team and help us to provide the best systems and solutions for our customer.
The successful candidate must have a consultative attitude, as the role will involve working with various business units and external clients on layout of SharePoint sites for several projects to include SharePoint site architecture, administration, design, forms and business automation workflows as well assist with a migration from SP 2013-2016. Must have an understanding of SharePoint Communication and Collaboration tools as they can be applied to the project management discipline and a detailed understanding of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platform, full SDLC experience.
- This is a funded, immediate need, full time, W2 position. No corp to corp please.
Required Qualifications and Skills: :
- Perform support and troubleshooting tasks for multiple versions of SharePoint. Tasks include performing work on service requests, incidents, and run and maintain activities.
- Participate in business requirements definition and documentation. Provide work effort and time estimates for development work needed to support enhancements and projects.
- Developing conceptual SharePoint solution architecture.
- Execute development process for assigned work products within the scope of change/release management for enhancements and projects.
- Partner with SharePoint experts across the organization to develop best practices and provide SharePoint support for end users.
- Be able to work to integrate data from SharePoint with data from other sources for reporting and dashboards.
- Ensure application changes from development are tested and successfully migrated into the production environment.
- Ensure system documentation is up to date, including data related to incidents and enhancements.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in SharePoint configuration, troubleshooting, and architecture planning including experience with SharePoint Web Parts, Content Type, Security, Workflows and use of Metadata.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to do needs assessments with non-technical users/clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in related Technical field
- Microsoft Project Server experience 2010 or 2013
- Knowledge of Nintex, Metalogix, JIRA Atlassian Suite
This is a Direct Hire position with Edwards Performance Solutions, we offer a comprehensive training and benefits package including 401K with safe harbor match, three weeks PTO and in addition 24 hours off to attend training for job related certifications.
Employees are the face of our company. We cultivate an environment to empower employees – promoting community involvement, workplace collaboration, and technical acumen. Hiring the right talent is critical to meet our customer needs in Enterprise Management, IT Services, Learning & Development, and Cybersecurity.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity Employer; M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply.