Serves as primary point of contact for project and develops and maintains excellent relationship with client’s regional Director of Real Estate, Director of Construction, Real Estate Managers, and Project Managers. Coordinates the project schedule and the “real estate deal” aspects of projects all the way to Construction Administration, manages geotechnical, environmental, traffic and civil consultants, and is responsible for site assessment investigations, jurisdictional wetlands approvals and site site acquisitions, site planning, municipal and zoning approval, due diligence, relationship with client real estate managers and client representation in zoning and variance hearings before planning boards. Requires a high degree of technical experience including knowledge of site development, real estate, and public approval processes. Acts with professional integrity and displays ethical behavior in dealings with client, consultants and government entities and exhibits innovation and creativity in dealing with issues that arise with clients, consultants, and team members. Responsible for managing projects within budget and/or contract terms to insure financial success of individual projects, department, office and company and may be responsible for preliminary design and presentation drawings on assigned projects. Responsible for assisting in new client development endeavors by representing GreenbergFarrow in a positive manner and seeking out opportunities to sell the firm’s services. Responsible for coordination of disciplines within office or company to ensure that projects are managed smoothly and within budget. Oversees and supervises work of Due Diligence Coordinator and Site Planner.
Being accurate and timely is a must. Each transaction or task must be handled in a way that positively spreads our reputation. Keeping our word 100% of the time and working every day to see that obligations are met which may frequently result in unscheduled working hours.
Job Qualifications:Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Planning or other related degree
- 10 years’ experience in commercial development and Is accustomed to public presentation and management of project schedules.
- Willing to travel throughout the United States
- Licensure in respective discipline is preferred, but not required
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning and municipal approval process
- Experienced managing multiple large projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills - ability to manage teams within multiple disciplines effectively
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, detail-driven, self -motivated and conscientious
- Is attuned to interdisciplinary issues
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project is preferred