Are you looking for a clinic that offers a Residency Program, individualized mentorship, continuing education support including obtaining your OCS, and a collaborative group environment?
Cioffredi & Associates is looking for an orthopaedic PT that loves what they do and would like the opportunity to take their skills to the next level. A successful candidate would thrive on getting results for their patients in a supportive team environment. We put a high value on staff development and offer a variety of options for support of their career goals. A full time position is available in our Lebanon office beginning in Fall 2019.
- Practice alongside coworkers who hold OCS, McKenzie (Cert. MDT), Graston®, and Dry Needling certifications, and who are committed to a team approach in helping patients achieve maximum functional outcomes.
- Be part of a team of professionals who work together to help achieve optimal health outcomes via collaboration across disciplines. In addition to Physical & Occupational Therapy, our clinic offers Massage Therapy, Nutrition Counseling, Medically-Based Personal Training, and Health Coaching so your clients can get the services they need all in one location.
- Work for a company with a strong commitment to staff education via an Orthopaedic Residency Program, and an individualized mentorship program lead by an Orthopaedic Residency trained OCS. We also offer regular in-services and continuing education support including support in obtaining an OCS or SCS.
- Both of our beautiful clinics have private treatment rooms as well as an open gym area with large windows that showcase the surrounding woods as well as let in an abundance of natural light that promotes a feeling of wellness.
- A friendly, family environment that engages our staff through regular 1:1 meetings with supervisors, the ability to participate in program growth, and monthly staff activities like cooking contests that also involve our clients or outings to local events with our families.
- Our benefits package includes 100% coverage of health insurance for our staff, 401k, profit sharing, competitive salaries with bonus potential, continuing education reimbursement, a mentorship program that includes regular group sessions during paid time
- Our 30+year reputation in the community is one of integrity, excellence in problem solving, getting results, and an overall high level of customer service and professionalism from both our clinical and administrative staff.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance