Headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in Jaipur, India and Austin, Texas, Punchh is the world leader in innovative digital marketing products for brick and mortar retailers, combining AI and machine learning technologies, mobile-first expertise, and omni-channel communications designed to dramatically increase lifetime customer value. Punchh recently raised $20M in a Series B round of funding led by Sapphire Ventures. Leading global chains in the restaurant, health and beauty sectors rely on Punchh to grow revenue by building customer relationships at every stage to becoming brand loyalists, including more than 100 different chains representing more than $12B in annual spend, 30,000 locations globally, 26M+ consumers, and 1M+ transactions daily. Punchh boasts a customer list that includes Pizza Hut, Quiznos, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and many more.
Director of POS Engineering
About the role
Punchh is looking for C#/Java Developer. You will be part of a growing Engineering team that innovates and executes.
What You'll Do
- Analyze complex system
- Perform unit testing
- Write documentation
- Work with Engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- 3+ years of .NET/C# programming experience in a multithreaded environment
- 1+ years of Java programming experience
- Experience working with MS SQL, SQLite with Entity Framework
- Clear understanding of and experience working with REST web services
- Experience with Mono Core / .NET Core
- Excellent debugging and communication skills
- Ability to working independently in a dynamic environment
Bonus Points If You
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life, AD&D, LTD, and STD insurance
- Competitive salaries, bonus and stock options
- Professional development
- Maternity and Paternity (Bonding) Leave
- Paid holidays
- Free lunch every single day, social events, plus a well stocked refrigerator
Punchh is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies:
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at Punchh prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. Punchh is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Punchh and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.