Wish is looking for a qualified Network Engineer to develop, design, build, tune, and operate our network of global offices. The company is rapidly expanding into cities across the world to handle our international business demands. Our team is young and growing and ideally you will have prior experience being a key player in a similar domain.
What you’ll do
- Architect and design both local office infrastructure and remote satellite offices to support our diverse business needs.
- Continuously develop and scale our inter-office architecture for all employee-serving networks.
- Facilitate global collaboration solutions with emerging technologies.
- Participate in high level technical discussions and decisions with vendors
Who you are
- 5+ years of professional experience supporting medium to large scale enterprise networks
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE or equivalent certification
- Extensive experience with Cisco (Nexus NXOS, CATOS, IOS), Juniper (JUNOS) and Palo Alto (PAN-OS) in Global networking environments
- Established track record with successfully architecting and building out remote satellite offices
- Strong understanding of enterprise wireless networking, including architecture, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Desire to understand and implement new technologies in the field that can help deliver on business needs