Join a team supporting Kronos' tremendous growth as a cloud provider. This position offers the opportunity to be exposed to all facets of information security and privacy, from compliance program development to policy and training. As a member of a team committed to overall data protection and its role in the company's continued success, the Information Security and Privacy Support Administrator is the first point of contact for the team and a highly visible role. This role commands an energetic individual able to effectively manage and triage requests from a varied base of internal stakeholders, balance the dynamics of a high-paced sales team, and diplomatically provide guidance and education to internal customers as to Kronos Information Security and privacy programs and processes.
- Develop and maintain understanding of cloud environments and associated service offerings to serve as the administrator of information security/privacy requests and task assignments
- Manage and monitor Information Security and Privacy teams’ work intake queue, assigning tasks to subject matter experts and ensuring team SLA’s are achieved
- Provide front end support to a global sales organization in support of customers’ vendor due diligence efforts regarding information security and privacy
- Identify and implement operational improvements to the team’s service delivery
- Liaise with all levels of the organization, including senior management, sales, customer support, and legal to guide internal stakeholders with support from the Information Security and Privacy team
- Maintain and make improvements to customer documents and packaging concerning information security and privacy
- Prepare monthly metric reports on support activity
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- BSBA degree in Information Systems Management/Business or related discipline or equivalent experience in information technology or customer service
- Must be an organized, detail-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize daily work and support multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Strong customer service focus/orientation is required
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.