Entry Level Administration/Logistics Assistant (Full Time or Part Time)
This position is temporary with a possible opportunity to become permanent.
Provide much-needed administrative and logistic assistance for important tasks within a growing dynamic organization:
- General office/facility upkeep and restocking of supplies
- Inventory and stock management support
- Purchasing and procurement support
- Shipping and receiving support
- General clerical and data entry assistance
- Travel arrangements
- Providing general administrative support to various groups within organization
- Office furniture and equipment assembly/distribution
- HR support
Skills & Knowledge/Qualifications:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Positive attitude, like working with and helping others, strong interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a small company, fast pace, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS office skills: Word, Excel, Visio etc.
- Strong computer skills: Windows 7 or Windows 10 OS; Ability to work with various applications, web interfaces/portals and not require much assistance
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good mechanical aptitude, comfortable working with your hands
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable performing a wide variety of tasks
- Keen interest in electronics and communications
- Experience working with and supporting computers and/or office equipment
Minimum Education & Experience:
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Material Management, or other relevant discipline
- 0-2 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education & experience.
About G3 Technologies, Inc.
G3 Technologies, Inc.is a dynamic company providing state-of-the-art wireless technology solutions, specializing in software development, cellular technology, wireless protocols, signal processing and systems integration. We are a nimble, non-bureaucratic company characterized by technological innovation, extraordinary effort, and dedication to our customers, employees, and suppliers.
The atmosphere is fast-paced and agile, shifting rapidly to meet the pressing needs of our customers. Team mentality, excellent work ethic, initiative, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key factors to your success here.
G3 Technologies Inc. offers generous benefits, including:
- Generous and Flexible Vacation/Paid Time Off plan
- Company-paid Medical & Prescription benefits
- Company-paid Dental benefits
- Company-paid Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending health account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional voluntary benefits are available
We have several exciting new opportunities available at our suburban New Providence, NJ location. We are located in New Providence, NJ (30 miles west of NYC), and within walking distance of NJ Transit’s Murray Hill Train Station.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time