Black Frog Blockchain Ventures, LLC is on the forefront of the virtual currency revolution, and we're expanding our team! Founded in 2015, our company operates 40 self-serve kiosk locations (also known as “Bitcoin ATMs”) that our customers use to buy and sell virtual currencies such as Bitcoin. We operate these kiosks in five states - Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and New Hampshire.
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual to install, relocate, repair and maintain our Bitcoin ATM kiosks throughout the 5-state area in which we operate. Long-distance driving is required, so applicants must be able to spend multiple consecutive days on the road (approximately 5-10 nights per month away from home). This is a full-time position with significant opportunity for overtime.
- Responsible for installing the ATMs at various locations in the Midwest, which includes drilling into concrete floors with and fixing concrete anchors
- Responsible for unboxing Bitcoin ATMs kiosks and safely loading units into a truck/van for transport
- Responsible for transporting Bitcoin ATM kiosks to pre-determined locations. Often this includes two or more days of travel. Sites range from the Mid-Atlantic region to the Midwest. (Most often OH, PA, MD, VA and surrounding areas).
- Responsible for performing minor ATM maintenance, such as power-cycling the internal computer, loading receipt paper and clearing paper jams.
- Responsible for performing minor repairs and upgrades to existing ATMs.
- Responsible for all onsite communication with store owner/manager (check in, departure) during installation process.
Qualifications & Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Valid Driver's License required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test required
- Ability to speak english required
- Ability to use basic hand tools is required
- Must have unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, push and reach out
- Ability to maneuver a fully loaded dolly weighing up to 320 lbs required
- ATM and/or construction experience preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with cryptocurrencies preferred
- Basic PC and mobile phone skills required, including PC peripherals, network connectivity, email and basic Microsoft office proficiency.
- Ability to work independently, usually with little or no supervision.
- Strong sense of professionalism, ability to represent the company in a dependable and professional manner.
- Ability to drive long distances, sometimes for four or more consecutive days
- Flexible schedule required, jobs will occasionally require weekend and/or overnight travel
- Opportunity to travel often.
- Opportunity to earn additional overtime.
- Generally flexible work schedule.
- Compensation $12.50 per hour, increasing to $13.50 after 3 months.
- Applicants must be located in either Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, or Southern Pennsylvania.
Required work authorization:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour