Target Roofing and Sheet Metal is a commercial roofing contractor that specializes in medium to large commercial roofing projects. Our services also include light gauge metal and wood trusses. We perform work on government buildings, retail centers, high rises, condo complexes, and industrial buildings. Our team consists of 100+ employees.
We are not looking to hire an estimator due to the additional work load of the hurricane. Our current customers have asked us to grow with them, in order to perform effectively we have decided to make several hires.
- Minimum 3 years prior commercial roofing experience in estimating roofing projects
Commercial Roofing Estimator:
- Edge software is utilized ( Training can be provided )
- Ability to read plans and specifications digitally
- Takeoff plans and provide accurate quantities
- Create effective roofing specifications and configurations based off current field conditions
- Create and coordinate accurate roof estimates
a. Coordinate meetings for up to date labor figures
b. Review estimates with management
- Ability to work with architects and contractors effectively.
- Coordinate turnovers to the operations department.
- Create proposals with accurate scopes of work
- Have the ability to make site visits and decipher what type of roof systems are currently installed
- Knowledge of TPO and Modified Bitmen roof systems.
- Ability to understand warranties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year