The primary duty of the Senior Software Engineer for HVAC Distributing LLC. (Hereby known as HVAC) is to maintain, improve, and innovate the technology infrastructure of the distribution facilities. This includes maintaining, remedying, and upgrading hardware and software utilized through the logistics and shipping departments, and on the warehouse floor to support the overall objective of achieving company goals. Our ideal candidate will be able to use innovative technology to develop new software solutions or improve existing applications.
a) Develop software applications in an agile, complex, developing environment.
b) Utilize key performance indicators to drive decision making policies with executive leadership.
c) Follow established security protocols to protect data integrity for all employees and users of hardware and software within and outside the company.
d) Collaborate and innovate amongst ecosystem team members. Identify key areas of improvement or design focus to facilitate rapid growth from a technology standpoint.
e) Manage all stages of multiple projects with minimal direction and oversight.
f) Manage change and control documentation of projects and procedures.
g) Communicate effectively with members of existing team, outside vendors, and management regarding project status updates.
- 8+ years of documented software engineering experience.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and projects.
- Strong oral/written, leadership and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Relevant field of study (i.e., Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems)
- PMP, CISSP, or other high-level certification is an extreme bonus
- Experience designing and implementing network hardware and mobile devices in a warehouse environment is a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday