Contract$3,000 - $3,500 a week
Full Job Description
North American Logistics Group is a transportation broker currently contracted by several blue chip retailers for facilitating home delivery and assembly service. We are expanding our operations and are seeking and matching experienced motor carriers to meet the needs of these retailers (our customers). If you are interested in expanding your motor carrier business, then contracting with North American Logistics Group represents a significant financial opportunity for your business.
Requirements of Independent Contractor:
- Independently owned established business
- Compliant with Motor Carrier authority (MC#).
- Operate within DOT requirements
- Own 24 ft.+ trucks
- Own Commercial Insurance
- Experience with home delivery and appliance installation is a must!
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Fluent English
- Professionalism is a must!
Opportunity for Independent Contractors:
- Routes available seven days a week!
- Settlements paid Weekly!
- Partnership with a premier company in the industry
- Experience in delivering for blue chip companies
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $3,000.00 - $3,500.00 per week
- Appliance Installation: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED