Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Single Family Rental industry experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- National Account Sales Experience:
- Proven sales track record; results oriented
- Proficient and comfortable using a solution-based sales methodology
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations at very high organizational levels and across various departments such as Purchasing, Accounting and Operations