ARIZONA ARE YOU #READYTOWORK?!
NEW HIRE TRAINING CLASSES START ON JULY 13TH AND 20TH!
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Currently live in Arizona.
- Be within driving distance of Tucson, AZ as you will be required to visit the physical office 1x per quarter once Covid-19 related office closures are resolved.
- Submit a completed application on the computer that you will be using. -A completed application will include, Personal Information, Work History, Education History, a completed Assessment and Confirmation and Consent of the application.
- Pass a systems diagnostic on your home computer confirming your current tech set up meets the systems requirements of the role.
Looking for a Full Time or Part Time Positon in Customer Service?
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. We are all about great service and employee experience and this role brings the two together in support of our 125m customers who are calling us because something went wrong and they need our HELP. What is this opportunity about?? Make a difference in someone's life today! Be part of a dynamic and growing team that uses innovative technology to provide world-class customer service to drivers in the breakdown lane and beyond. As one of our superheroes, you will answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more.
The Basics: We are Customer Service Oriented - No collections or sales required.
- Education, Experience & Skills - HS Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience / over 18 years of age / 6 months of Customer Service/ ability to type 25wpm and comfortable with desktop computer system.
- Salary - $12.50 an hour / $.50 differential for working 6:00pm - 11:59pm as well as Saturday and Sunday / OT available based on business needs / OT incentives / Bonus opportunity.
- The Hours - Full Time 40 hours a week and PT hours available.
- Schedule - Must be available to work various shifts/ AM, PM and mid shifts available.
- Benefits -
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.) Eligible 1st of the month after 60 days of employment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Accrue 1st day of hire/up to 2 weeks 1st year
- 401k- Currently matches a portion of contribution upon completion of a year of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program - Available after completion of 6 months of continuous service.
- Holidays - Eligible after 90 days of employment.
- Referral Award Program.
- Free Membership in Cross Country Motor Club.
- Discounts on VIP Automobile Purchase Program, Computer Purchase Program, Movies, Car rentals, Attractions, Hotels, Cruises, Airlines, etc.
- Training is Paid.
- In order to be eligible to train and work remotely your current home equipment must meet the following standards:
- A home computer or laptop with a minimum of a 17' inch monitor
- Windows 7 OS or above
- High Speed Internet
- Mobile device capable of receiving and sending text messages
- Dedicated work place
- Password secured network
- Webcam (preferred, not required)
- A USB or 3.5mm headset with microphone (gaming headset)
- If agent does not have one, an Agero Headset will be mailed to employee after 2nd day of training.
YOU MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Disclaimer: Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process please reach out to Agero Recruiting.
A little about who we look for: - You have:
- Empathy - the ability to share and understand the feelings of another.
- Communication skills - the ability through written or verbal channels, explain basic facts to customer.
- Multi-tasking skills - the ability to interact with customer over the phone while utilizing computer based tools/resources to research/document and/or facilitate the resolution of an event.
- Resiliency - the ability to bounce back from prior negative experiences and deliver excellent service free of emotions from the prior experience.
- Technical Capability - strong computer skills with the ability to efficiently maneuver around a windows based programs and are able to talk and type.
If you are looking to be a Superhero today, join our dynamic* growing team and make a difference!!*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.50 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
To ensure the safety of our employees, vendors, and visitors we are currently in a 100% virtual environment - you must be able to train and work from home until we move back to site
- Are you able to Train and Work from home (you will need to provide your own computer & internet connect)?
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page: