60% Medical paid by Company
100% Vision paid by Company
100% Dentail paid by Company
3 weeks PTO
We are seeking a charismatic Sales Development Representative. You will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and work closely with the team in supporting all sales initiatives, goals and objectives. We need a professional to make calls, set appointments and assist in the follow up and closure of new business opportunities.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and leads to create sales ready opportunities
- Outbound prospecting and interaction with organizations via cold calling, email and marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update sales development activities and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and closed loop feedback
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of sales qualified leads and appointments
Preferred Education, Skills And Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, Consulting, and/or Marketing
- Successful track record of consultative strategic selling skills within the tech sector
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and/or other sales tools
- 4-year College degree required
About SinglePoint Global, Inc
Single Point Global Inc. (SPG) is an IT services provider focused on the infrastructure needs of businesses since 2007. Our core services include cloud, phones, internet and support which currently are servicing companies across 8 different countries around the world large and small.
Recently featured in the Inc 5000 with 250% 3-year growth, SinglePoint Global is rapidly growing and looking for strong candidates to join the team.
To learn more go to www.singlepointglobal.com
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- sales expierence: 1 year (Preferred)