Career Opportunity at Aseptico, Inc Aseptico, Inc., a world-class manufacturer of high reliability dental support equipment, has a career opportunity for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Assembler. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 401(k) plan, PTO leave and holidays. Wage is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Summary In this position you will stuff and solder circuit boards to IPC standards, and assemble electronic and mechanical components, subassemblies, products, or systems by performing the following duties:
Key Responsibilities: * Reads work orders and schematic diagrams, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device
- Crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place
- Mount assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel
- Connect component lead wires to printed circuit or route and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets * Assemble and attach hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies
- Tend machines that press, shape, or wind component parts * Adjust or trim materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics
- Perform online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards Requirements
- HSD/GED, with 6+ months of directly related electro-mechanical assembly experience which includes basic soldering, wiring, stripping and tinning skills
. * IPC, Mil-Spec, GMP, or related manufacturing standards experience and/or training is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand manufacturing instructions.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to identify electronic components and perform thru-hole soldering. * Must have good hand dexterity and hand eye coordination
. * Must be legally entitled to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time