Applicants must apply On-Line at www.usps.com/careers
Job Opens: 11/22/20 - Closes: 11/30/20
1. Makes or assists in making minor maintenance repairs to building and equipment.
2. In smaller buildings assists the fireaman-laborer in firing the boiler; in firemen-laborer’s absence fires and cleans the boiler.
3. Operates a variety of power driven equipment such as floor scrubbers, floor sanders, waxers, and wall washers; adjusts brushes, buffers, and other attachments on machines; uses wax, polish, and other protective agents appropriate for the various surfaces; washes walls and ceilings from scaffolding.
4. Performs general laboring duties such as uncrating and assembling furniture and fixtures using bolts and screws for assembly, loading and unloading supplies and equipment.
5. Performs janitorial duties such as cleaning, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors; washes walls and ceiling dusts furniture and fixtures; cleans hardware and toilet fixtures; washes windows; cares for lawns and shrubs; cleans sidewalks and driveways and removes ashes, snow and ice.
6. In addition, may: operate elevator, stack supplies in storage rooms and on shelves; moves furniture and equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,160.00 - $54,122.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees safe we provide surgical masks and gloves while working.
- Custodial Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Floor buffer
- Floor waxer
- Floor stripper
- Floor burnisher
- Floor scrubber
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible