- Retirement Plan
- Visa Sponsorship
- Green Card Sponsorship
- Paid Time Off
As an Oral Surgeon or Oral Surgery Provider, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. We believe everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care - and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
We expect you to have:
- Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
- Earning an average over $2000/day plus sign on and relocation available.
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
- Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
- Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
- Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Interest in providing dental care to children.
- A passion for educating patients about dental health.
- Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.