SUMMARY: The Cleaning Associate keeps the building and designated work areas in clean and orderly condition. He/she performs cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of the need for repairs. The Cleaning Associate performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our company standards.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming and follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Clean equipment, such as glassware or metal instruments, using solvents, brushes, rags, or power cleaning equipment.
- Move furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate well and work well with a team.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.33 /hour
- Cleaning Associate: 1 year (Required)