***PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING.***
FWI, a home inspection business serving the Atlanta Metro Area is currently seeking EXPERIENCED inspectors from various backgrounds to join us. Our company is growing and needs professionals who desire to use their excellent building knowledge and observational skills to assess the condition of properties for buyers conducting their due diligence prior to purchasing a home. Other clients will be sellers preparing their home for the real estate market and property owners needing an inspection for maintenance purposes or prior to construction activities.
We believe the driving force behind our success are our people and their desire to deliver the highest level of service to each client. Therefore, we truly value hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated team members who take pride in their work and we do our best to compensate them accordingly.
Most of what our company does are inspections. Therefore, our primary aim is to provide you with all the support and resources required for you to focus on being an exceptional inspector. If you prefer to avoid the extra work and stress of running your own business or you are looking for a career upgrade or you simply need some part-time income, we want you to come and be a part of our supportive, friendly and progressive team and would appreciate hearing from you about one or more of the following positions.
* Home Inspector
* Commercial Building Inspector
* Home Energy Score Assessor (must be DOE trained and qualified)
* Licensed Structural Engineer
* Construction Inspector/Consultant (includes new buildings, rehabs and renovations)
* Radon Inspector
* Mold Inspector
* Lead Inspector
* Asbestos Inspector
* Certified Pest Control Operator (Termite/WDO)
* Registered Pest Technician (Termite/WDO)
* Pool & Spa Inspector
* Well/Septic Inspector
* Licensed Plumber
* Roofer/Roofing Contractor
* Licensed HVAC Technician
* Licensed Electrician
In the near future, we are hiring professionals with management and executive level backgrounds. If you are interested in an administrative or leadership role within our company, please attach a resume and cover letter directly expressing your interest in one or more of these positions: Operations Manager, Finance & Accounting Manager, Marketing & Communications Manager, Information Technology Manager and General Office/Customer Service Manager. Candidates with home inspection or related experience are highly desired and will be given special consideration.
* Must be an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI) with active membership status or be willing to obtain it within 60 days of employment (New InterNACHI members will receive a complimentary 6-month membership.)
* ICC Residential and/or Commercial Building Inspector certification is a plus
* Must have atleast 1 year of home inspection experience
* Must have certification/licensure and/or experience in at least one construction or home/building maintenance and/or diagnostic related field (ex., HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roofing, termite/pest, home energy, well/septic, pool, mold, radon, structural engineering, architecture, etc.)
* Must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
* Must be proficient in the use of mobile devices, computers and home inspection software
* Must own or be able to obtain all standard inspection tools, equipment, protective gear, etc
* Must have a dependable utility vehicle and a good driving record
* Must own and know how to use an Infrared Camera (Flir C2 or other affordable high quality compact infrared camera is ok)
* Must own a roof spectoscope, binoculars and/or a powerful zoom camera or be willing to walk the roof of each home/building inspected
* Must be very professional, customer service-oriented, dependable and prompt
* Must be very organized and pay great attention to details
* Must be able to handle the physical requirements of the job
* Must regularly engage in continued training and professional development
* Must work well independently
* Must have a positive attitude and take pride in your appearance, personal hygiene and manners
* Excellent percentage based compensation (Full-time salary, annual bonuses and benefits for high performing inspectors after one year.)
* General Liability & E&O Insurance
* Biweekly electronic payment
* Report writing software
* Back office support
* Marketing/advertising done and paid for by us
* Efficient scheduling and notification system
* Annual event for staff, family and friends
* All home inspectors must complete the InterNACHI courses and training required to become a Home Energy Score Assessor within 3-6 months of employment.
* We do our best to assign jobs that are in your local area, however willingness to drive up to one hour is required. Also, inspectors should be available at least 4-6 days a week including some Saturdays and Sundays.
* Openings are part-time or full-time contract positions with the possibility of full-time employment.
* Applicants must submit a criminal background check.
If you are interested in any of the positions above and meet our requirements, please complete the online application at: https://forms.gle/Dk22Qb75AUD6Ap6SA
***PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT JOB OPENINGS.***
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: