- BA or BS from an accredited university
- 5+ years in Program/Project Management (Business or HR), Talent Management, HRBP or related experience
Amazon’s Disability and Leave Services (DLS) team in the HR Services organization is building a best-in-class professional services program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees globally. We are looking for a Talent Program Manager to support this rapid growth and change.
We believe engaged employees will allow Amazon to continue to find new ways to exceed our customers’ expectations. The role will primarily focus on enhancing programs, such as talent development, promotions, and organizational design, and on building high value-add initiatives to continue raising the bar at Amazon. Key objectives include innovating talent-centric processes that engage our exceptional talent and creating metrics to measure and evaluate program effectiveness.
The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This person will have a passion for earning trust and building relationships across all levels, and are detail-focused but creative about ways to drive engagement.
You must be a strong communicator with program management skills and experience. You must be comfortable taking the initiative to solve problems, operating at a global scale and working across teams in a fast-moving environment. Your peers are level-headed, top-notch performers who insist on high standards, and advocate passionately for customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement competency based career path initiative.
- Define and drive change initiatives that result in the prioritization, planning, and operation of core activities.
- Design and develop standards for each role within the organization with success measurements
- Partner with design and development Program Managers to ensure organizational readiness for launches of new services, systems, and enhancements.
- Lead Talent Reviews and Promotion Panels.
- Provide feedback and recommend career paths for individuals based on their credentials.
- Catalog and solicit educational opportunities for the organization
- Tracking assessments, experience, performance, and education for each team member.
- Help leaders to develop and refine a framework for performance management.
- Ability to travel as appropriate (~20%)
- HR or Talent Development project management experience in a complex global environment
- Knowledge of core Talent Management programs including performance management, promotions, succession, and development
- Proven ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience with MSOffice Suite
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation