As a Customer Service Associateyour primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide dailysupportto the marketing management team. The Customer Service Associate will also monitor and communicate market / industry trends,consumerfeedback, and adjust the campaigns accordingly with the team. Given success in individual projects, this position will also have the opportunity to assist in managing territories, creating training materials and the potential for project management. The goal of the Customer Service Associate is to ensure that theirclient’s brands are recognized as industry leaders through increased revenue, brand awareness and increased market share.
How You Will Do It:
- Responsible execution of daily tasks surrounding product andservicepromotions for assigned clientele
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to map territory, game plan, and launch marketing plans
- Provide ongoing market evaluation through directconsumercontact, follow ups, and monitoring of competition and industry trends
- Interact with consumers daily to asses the current demand ofclientproducts andservicesand adjust campaigns to have a coherent message that resonates with the target market
- Entry Level Customer Service and Consumer feedback
- Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and sales tactics and collateral
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
What You Are Getting Into:
We all are committed to creating unique and rewardingconsumerexperiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
What You Will Need:
- College degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred, but all majors will be considered given a sincere interest in marketing. Also, work history including internships and co-ops are a plus in related fields.
- If no college degree, at least one year of experience in customer service.
- Self-motivated, proven leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic technical proficiency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
Communication method(s) used: