- Perform various assignments in accordance with established procedures and under general instruction.
- Enters a variety of business and statistical source data in PC.
- Processes documents and operates document imaging equipment.
- Compose and edit general correspondence, reports, etc.
- Answer telephone calls and properly route customer issues to correct area for resolution.
- Support office as a receptionist - greeting and welcoming visitors
- Light AR/AP responsibilities
- Help with event planning and calendaring
- Other office responsibilities as needed
- Input, process and expedite customer orders to ensure timely delivery of product
- Coordinate between customers and the company to ensure satisfaction and resolution of complaints
- Document, update and maintain customer and account files in a specific client database
- Provide information to customers and offer recommendations based on their needs
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous administrative or office support experience a plus.
- Previous experience with customer orders and scheduling procedures to meet customer requirements.
- Basic PC knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Required experience:
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- Shipping And Receiving: 1 year
- Required education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 2 years
- High school or equivalent