The Robotic Tech will provide technical support in an automated production environment and will also be required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervision deems necessary.
- Operate robotic equipment including monitoring the robotic application, identifying when an error occurs, and documenting the error along with the cause.
- Program robotic cells so that parts are made to spec in an efficient manner based upon the specifications supplied
- Programs robot to perform specified tasks using teach pendant and keyboard or control panel or robot controller
- Understand and perform accurate fixture and sensor adjustments
- Perform preventative maintenance on robot systems and tooling
- Review new product designs to determine the appropriate fixture and identify potential programming issues that may arise.
- Adjust robot postures and paths to correct and maintain quality on an ongoing basis Qualifications
- Perform diagnostic troubleshooting activities on robots and tooling
- Train operators in machine operation and quality inspection
- Fabrication ranges from very easy to very complicated, requiring a range of knowledge and skills. Assemble together complex machines and lay-outs. Must be able to read detailed schematics and blueprints.
- Performs all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment
- Quality control through the assembly process is required on each process.
- Maintain a safe working area and environment at all times.
- Must be able to follow instruction carefully. Manual dexterity and the ability to carry out complex, repetitive tasks quickly and methodically are also important.
- Must be willing to work within a team orientated environment. Good interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to get along with others.
- Must be willing to travel
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 5+ year's relevant experience programming, operating and trouble-shooting robotic cells.
- Commitment to organized and effective work—Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to interact and collaborate with personnel at all organization levels
- Ability to read/interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Experience with robot controller I/O, machine interface (HMI) and network (Ethernet) communication
Job Type: Full-time
- Robotic Technician: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Knoxville, TN 37931 (Required)