We are seeking a talented and experienced Sr. HR Business Partner to help drive the success of one of Turner Broadcasting's leading digital businesses, Bleacher Report, in our San Francisco location.
Who we are…
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive app Team Stream. Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport and @Houseofhighlights
What’s in it for you?
- An entrepreneurial laid back environment – Hands on dynamic work that leads to driving employee engagement - A wide degree of value added thinking and latitude - Competitive comp, benefits, and work life programs - Mobility within the company to grow and develop your career with Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
The Sr. HR Business Partner is a problem solver who serves as a strategic partner and directs all aspects of human resources initiatives for the client group.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead cultural change through programs in collaboration with the business with a strong emphasis on performance development.
- Oversee and implement human resources policies, programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness that align with business strategies in areas including talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, and performance management. Partners with specialists in these areas.
- Communicate and inform business of HR initiatives and project manages these efforts.
- Provide developmental coaching to all levels, and offer creative solutions to business needs.
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and Turner/Bleacher Report policies. Will collaborate with our legal team on high level ER issues.
- Build and maintain strong internal business partnerships. Gain an understanding of business knowledge by participating in client meetings and staying up to date on the industry.
Bachelor's degree required. 5-8 years related experience as human resources professional, with experience working with and influencing senior executives in a technical startup. You will have experience consulting clients in training and talent development, high level employee relations, recruiting, and compensation. Prior supervisory experience required. Business related experience outside of HR desirable. The ideal candidate must be flexible with proven ability to work within tight and fluctuating deadlines. S/he will have the ability to deliver results in a client facing role while providing day-to-day HR support to a dynamic client group.
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users