Summary of Position
The Marketing Product Manager Cough, Cold & Flu, Baby, Sleep & Stress plans, develops, and implements brand strategies and marketing programs to maximize sales and profitability of all products within CCF, Baby, sleep and stress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes brand objectives. Develops short and long term strategy and tactics to meet those objectives. Manages and executes all tactics including: advertising, packaging, digital, point of sale, sales promotions, couponing, Public Relations, Social media, Operations, Regulatory, etc.
- Manages Marketing budget for Cough, Cold & Flu, Baby, Sleep & Stress product lines
- Monitors sales and profitability to ensure corporate financial goals are attained.
- Initiates, executes and evaluates market research to anticipate competition and market trends and translate consumer attitudes into new branding directions.
- Analyzes and evaluates competition; develops strategy and executes tactics in response to competition.
- Works with French team on new products, packaging and other initiatives.
- Communicates brand strategies to regulatory, marketing communications, sales, and other departments.
- Coordinates and aligns brand strategy with corporate marketing plan.
- Develops account specific programs, especially key mass market accounts, to maximize sales during key promotional time periods.
- Guides creation of product portfolio; maintains new product schedule
- Evaluates and analyzes program results and presents recommendations for changes in brand strategy.
- Coordinate with media buying and any creative agencies
- Develop displays, merchandising tools and marketing materials in collaboration with vendors and internal team
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Advertising. MBA preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and winning track record
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing (preferably in a product management environment)
- Self-starter capable of delivering on goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Work under deadline pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Proficient with operating a personal computer and use of MS Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint and other required programs.
- Ability to interpret and disseminate information.
- Ability to be a creative thinker as well as an active listener.
- Must be able demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, as well as take responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and infrequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Boiron USA, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against or harass any applicant or employee on any grounds prohibited under any federal, state or local law, including race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in our application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation; illegal preferences or discrimination based up non-job related information or protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time