- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer Skills
- Computer Literacy
The Co Packer reports directly to the Converting Supervisor.
To remove product from conveyor, inspect to customer specifications and hand pack into prescribed carton.
1. Receives packing order and determines that correct packing materials are available at packing station. Notifies material handler if additional materials are needed for the packing run.
2. Visually inspects product for defects, setting aside defective items to one side on a skid for the rework department.
3. Packs items in designated cartons per customer order.
4. Places identification labels on full skid loads.
5. Keeps record of items packed and attaches to production order with last item packed.
6. Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
7. If line is down, may be required to do rework on finished product or clean up packing line and floor area.
8. All other duties assigned
High School Diploma or GED
Must be minimum of 18 years of age
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Must be able to pass a drug test and physical
Ability to keep up with a moderate-speed conveyor line
Ability to work in a Team environment
Committed to safety & organizational goals
A record of stable & continuous employment
Must be computer literate
Professional communication skills
Self-motivated able to work with minimal supervision
Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb ladders and stairs, and stand for continuous periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
Ability to work rotating 12 hour shifts, overtime and weekends/holidays
Ability to work in a hot, humid, noisy and high volume machine production area
Ability and willingness to work safely and wear PPE as required
Must be able to meet attendance expectation
K.T.G.(USA) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in K.T.G.(USA) Inc., but only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.