What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast-growing company. We are an engineering firm and technology startup, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry. We have active projects all over California. We are looking for the inhouse structural engineer as well as a freelance engineer to join our team. The position would involve structural engineering of a variety of projects including custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvement and additions to existing structures.
We are seeking an Architect to join our California team on project to project basis. The architect will be working on a variety of projects such as custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvements and additions to existing structures. As well as mentor and lead teams. Responsible for the development, design, and management of some projects. This role will require a high level of autonomy and coordination of communication of tasks and deliverables for both internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you!
- Remote work
- Competitive pay
- Freedom for choosing projects and locations
- Flexible work schedule and manage your own hours
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
What will you bring to the table:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Licensed and registered Architect in California
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients and engineers
- Practical design philosophy and implementation
- Minimum 10 years of residential project experience (new home and remodel experience preferred)
Job Type: Contract