Seeking a Sales and Operations Manager for an established and growing HVAC supply company. This Sales and Operations Manager will be responsible for sales and operations for a $10-12MM territory and multiple locations managing outside sales representatives and operations. The primary focus will be on sales growth.
- Manage daily store operations and achieve established sales and profitability goals
- Implement and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Work directly with local sales teams and customers to develop sales strategies.
- Recruit, hire, train, enrich, and discipline all direct reports. Manage and mentor the Sales Associates.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and ensure all company assets are protected from theft or damage
- Cost Control, Business Strategy, New Business Development, Staff Development, Asset Management, Marketing Strategy and HVAC Technical Support.
- At least 5 years HVAC industry knowledge and experience
- Strong computer skills are essential; computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Heightened focus on providing excellent customer service
- Proven leadership and coaching abilities
- Prior Sales Management experience preferred
- Must be sales driven with the ability to lead and motivate sales and operational staff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year