Mold Remediation Technician
Are you a drug-free, high energy, detail oriented, and customer-focused individual? We are seeking a Mold Remediation Technician to join our team. The Mold Remediation Technician will provide mold remediation services to residential and commercial customers.
Essential Job Functions:
Perform mold remediation, including:
- set-up/tear down containment
- light demolition of mold affected areas
- treatment of mold by proper chemical application and usage
- able to work unsupervised
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Acceptable driving record and clean criminal history
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be drug-free
- Must be able and willing to work in small spaces
- Must be clean-shaven in order to wear proper personal protective equipment
- Basic construction and power tool knowledge/usage
- Working knowledge of and/or experience in Mold Remediation service industries
- Note: Experienced applicants will receive hiring preference; however, we are willing to train someone with the above qualifications and a willingness to learn the trade.
Competitive compensation will be offered based on skills and experience.
Please note: This job is part to full time, as needed.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. If creating a career while making an immediate impact sounds appealing, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma