Oracle ADF/JDeveloper/Java Developer needed in the Dallas, TX area on a full-time direct hire basis with a competitive salary, benefits and relocation assistance.
Responsibilities of Oracle ADF/JDeveloper/Java Developer:
- Design, build, modify, test, maintain and support Oracle Web Content Center 11g/12c web sites and web applications using Oracle Web Portal, Content, Sites, Imaging, and Capture.
- Analyze user requirements based on technical needs. Determine tool sets, and design components of the web sites and applications.
- Develop, program well designed web portals, web applications using standard designs and development methodologies. Create website layout/user interfaces. Integrate applications from various back-end services and databases. Use source code version control systems to maintain configurations.
- Create unit, system integration, production deployment scripts, and conduct tests. Deploy code to production by following change management procedures.
- Respond to standardize alerts, perform analysis, monitor and identify any issues.
- Work on customer support tickets and requests. Provide on-call support, assist project, development, security, and operations teams as required.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems. Work with Development, DBA, Server, and Network administrators to resolve application problems.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including design, testing, installation and troubleshooting guides as applicable.
Requirements of Oracle ADF/JDeveloper/Java Developer:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Oracle Web Center 11g/12c Portal, Content, Sites, Imaging and Capture experience
REST API for integration and role-based application development experience
Designing sites for multiple device types and optimizing site based on form factor is a plus.
Responsive design patterns and constructs for creating optimized user experience, creating search capabilities is a plus.
Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Database SQL/PLSQL and WLST
Knowledge of Network, Firewalls, F5 Load Balancer, DNS, SSL, and MS Active Directory is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift