Position Clinical Informatics Consultants
Location Philly area
Duration 6+ Months Contract
· We are looking for experienced ( >7 years) Clinical Informatics Consultant
· Masters or higher in Nursing or Allied Health Role, Certification in Informatics if Degree isn’t in Informatics
· At least 7 years of recent bedside clinical experience preferred.
· Experience in several Epic Go-Lives
· Epic Certification (s) preferred: Clinical Documentation, ASAP, Ambulatory, Orders, Stork, OpTime, Radiant
· Recent Soarian experience a plus
· Strong communication and organization skills with experience in assessing and documenting Workflows; developing and executing clinical readiness strategies; developing build specifications, obtaining operational decisions, mitigating risks and issues.
· Able to work on site for at the elbow go-live support during go-lives
· Assist Informatics team with other duties as assigned.
· Group Facilitation both virtual and in person partnering with IT and operations.
· Project management experience, understanding and working with timelines for complex projects with multiple dependencies
· Ability to identify and support operations in high impact workflows
· Familiarity with clinical go live and all activities associated such as Clinical Cutover, ATE support – and filling a super user/ATE role as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $70.00 /hour