Frasier is seeking a Network and Systems Administrator to join the Frasier Meadows IT Team in Boulder, CO. The IT team at Frasier is committed to delivering highly available IT services in support of our senior living community. The candidate will manage the continuous operation of network and internet services as well as on-premises and cloud-based servers, network and VOIP systems including all related infrastructure supporting our employee and resident facing information technology systems. You will be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of network and server hardware and software as well as for the installation of new software releases, patches, updates and responsible to manage the overall configuration of the environment to ensure it is up to date and that required security controls are properly implemented.
- Responsible for providing secure, stable, and scalable solutions on various network, VMware and Microsoft Windows distributions.
- Design, implementation, configuration, and administration of HP Aruba, Ruckus, Cisco, SonicWall, Mitel, and Microsoft Windows server systems to support varied network, security, telephony and business application functions.
- Design, implementation, configuration, and administration of domains, domain controllers, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Federation Services, RDP, RDS, Certificate Authority, and VMWare.
- Design, implementation, configuration, and administration of multi-tiered network with combination of HP Aruba and Ruckus Switches and wired and wireless infrastructure, Cisco ASAs, Ruckus Zone Directors and Wireless Access Points, and Dell SonicWall Firewalls.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain tiered security framework leveraging on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure in support of security and disaster recovery that includes Dell SonicWall Firewalls, Barracuda Backup Infrastructure, Cylance, Auvik, Autotask PSA and AEM, Mimecast, and Cisco Umbrella.
- Manages and maintains data center and IDF infrastructure and interconnectivity and manages and implements moves, adds, and changes leveraging third party cable management and low voltage vendors and resources.
- Manages and model’s resilient infrastructure leveraging generator and ups backed infrastructure and industry standard cooling architectures and configures automated alerting for power and temperature related events. Experience with APC Symmetra and APC DX enterprise class UPS and in-row cooling infrastructure a plus.
- Documents architecture and recommends enhancements to meet and exceed end user experience.
- Experience in a senior living, hotel or hospitality type environment a plus.
- Degree in the field of Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field and 5 to 6 years equivalent work experience (preferred) or a combination of school, relevant certifications and work experience of 10 years.
- Microsoft, VMWare, CISCO or other relevant IT certifications preferred but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of standard IT service desk frameworks and IT service desk delivery methodologies. Experience with Autotask a plus.
- Technical knowledge of corporate, systems, networking, and other hardware, including Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services.
- Comprehensive hands-on experience troubleshooting experience with switches, routers, firewalls, servers and cloud and on-premises information systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems and network protocols, operating systems, software, and standards.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Experience with maintaining VMware ESXi hosts and related Virtual Machines.
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012/2008, domain controllers, Active Directory and Federation Services, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network infrastructure, including HP Aruba, Ruckus and Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Experience deploying and maintaining high bandwidth high throughput resilient multicarrier ISP blend in a high availability internet services framework.
- Experience aligning internet and network services with VOIP telephony; experience with Mitel cloud based VOIP a plus.
- Experience maintaining a secure production environment leveraging tiered security frameworks and services.
- Understanding of troubleshooting and resolving system issues on Windows server and network operating systems.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for administration tasks.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Flexible, versatile, and adaptable to day to day activities.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software products and issues as required.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently to overcome IT challenges and solve problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Strong customer service orientation and comfortable interacting and presenting in a one on one and group customer setting.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and comfortable working with an internal IT team and varied external IT partners.
- Must successfully pass organization required background screening.
- Must successfully complete organization health screening requirements.
Frasier is an equal opportunity employer. Frasier uses E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Administration: 5 years (Preferred)