United States of America
- Coordinate daily inbound/outbound activities for plant & outside warehouse(s) based on available resources & established deadlines.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Interact with internal & external customers on order status, shipment and any related issues.
- Arrange daily shipping & receiving schedule based on available resources & established deadlines.
- Interact with internal and external customers to arrange pick up appointments, check status on shipments & resolve shipping issues.
- Create picking documents for warehouse operators while ensuring proper rotation of materials.
- Prioritize daily work assignments for warehouse operators to ensure that inbound delivery & outbound shipment deadlines for plant & outside warehouse(s) are met.
- Assist management in setting work schedules for warehouse operators based on upcoming workload.
- Arrange transportation for outbound shipments as needed.
- Post completed shipments fully, accurately & on time based on established deadlines.
- Generate and prepare shipping documents for outbound shipments.
- Receive inbound materials into SAP.
- Coordinate with planners to log & track shortages for customer orders.
- Provide light SAP support for warehouse operators (printing labels/documents, researching discrepancies or errors, etc…).
- Track and report internal damages & in-transit damages from deliveries.
- Assist management in maintaining inventory control.
- Organize & maintain warehouse records (shipping/receiving documents sign in/sign out log sheets, etc…).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled