Oki Golf is a collection of eight premier Puget Sound golf properties, providing championship golf course layouts and outstanding course conditions. At Oki Golf our specialty is guest experience and our business is hospitality. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
Oki Golf’s Corporate Office is looking for a bilingual Personal Assistant/Driver to provide administrative support to the Executive President and transport VIP guests to meetings and events.
- Conduct interviews and schedule appointments
- Transport VIP guests and Executive team members in company vehicles to meetings or events
- Attend meetings, take notes, provide interpretation support
- Translate contracts and other company documents (both written and verbal) as well as be conversationally fluent in Mandarin and English
- Deliver exceptional concierge services and support for VIP guests
- Provide research and project support as requested
- Work in the evenings and weekends, as needed
- Speak, read, and write fluently in English and Mandarin
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Knowledge of global customs, cultures, and business trends, primarily for the China, Japan and Korean markets
- Washington state driver’s license
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external individuals and organizations
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills with an attention to detail
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
Full Time (30hrs + per week) may be eligible for:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Telehealth Coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- FSA options
- 401(k) with company match
- Golf Benefits, Meal and Merchandise discount
- Team Member Referral Program and more!
Oki Golf is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.